Our favourite ever PRO-TEEN® recipe by far as voted by you, and they're real simple to make.
* 250g rolled oats/porridge oats
* 1 small scoop PRO-TEEN®️
(Madagascan Vanilla, yum!)
* 25g almond nutter
* 25g peanut butter
* 30g honey
* 10g coconut oil
* 1 tbsp dried sultanas and raisins
1. Line a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with grease proof paper.
2. Slightly heat the almond butter, peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in a pan until warm. Stir to bind ingredients together.
3. Once the ingredients are combined, take off the heat and add the oats, PRO-TEEN® powder
and sultanas. Mix well.
4. Once all ingredients are combined, press mixture into a square 20cm x 20cm baking tin and place in the fridge for 30-1hr, or until set.
5. Once set, take out of the fridge and slice into 12 servings
If you like getting stuck into these, why not try our Rice Krispies PROTEEN squares recipe too?!
Nutrition information for entire flapjack mix
* Calories: 865
* Total Fat: 26g *High but mostly comes from the healthy fats found in coconut oil, peanut butter and almond butter
* Total Carbs: 260g
* Protein: 72g
Recipe yields three servings/bars that contains 24g of protein and 86 carbs each.
Check out our PRO-TEEN® recipes page for more ideas on how you can refuel the right way!